Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Slowly losing my mind

So, once a year for about three years, my dad has driven from Oklahoma to Carson City, NV. He piles his car full of boxes of my junk. This last July he brought the last of the boxes. Well, when I moved from Oklahoma to Los Angeles I took my sewing machine with me, but for some reason I didn't pack the peddle/power cord in the box with the sewing machine. I thought that it had to still be in Oklahoma. Well, today I went and opened the last two boxes (unless there is a box heading some where.) No power cord. I don't know what to do. I've been telling my husband to not buy me another sewing machine because I was sure that it would get here eventually. Now I have no idea what happened to it. Well, (un)fortunately I have rejoined the SCA and I want to make some things for myself and Jasmine, but I have no power to my sewing machine. I don't really want to buy another one, but I really want one. I might see if any second-hand stores have a decent one, eh... but I am so picky. This sucks. I want to make things. Now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...