Monday, September 28, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday

I've joined Muffing Tin Monday.

This week didn't have a theme, so I just put a snack tin together for Jasmine so she could snack throughout the day. I swear I'm not feeding her rabbit food, she actually likes these foods.



We have from left to right on the top row: Orange juice (really half orange juice, half water), goldfish crackers, cucumber spears. Bottom row: carrot sticks (this is a second refill, Jasmine ate them all while I finished putting the rest of the tin together), celery sticks, beans sprouts.

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thats awesome that she loves such healthy foods!

Dianna Jo said...

That is a good idea!~

Andrea said...

Cute tin! Bean sprouts! Wow! Very cool.

Unknown said...

A healthy young girl in the making!

Crescent Moon said...

I've seen these muffin tin meals before on other blogs, but I've never tried making one myself. My son just picks at everything I try feeding him anyway, so maybe it would be a good idea to try this. At least he'd have a variety of food to pick at.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...