Monday, November 2, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday

This week's theme is Outer Space.


This week from top to bottom, left to right:
1. We have orange juice, Minute Maid has a kids juice with vitamins A, B1, C, D, E, and calcium. The great thing about this is it is pulp free, so sippy cups and straw cups with valves (like the one in this picture) won't get clogged by the pulp. We were getting the orange juice with the added calcium, because Jasmine doesn't drink milk and will only eat a few dark green veggies, and the straws were always getting clogged even though that juice is supposed to be low pulp.
2. Mini-cucumber stars made with the recipe by M3 of Do They Have Salsa in China?. Jasmine loves cucumbers, so I figured we'd give this a try. I put them in a yellow muffin liner.
3. Next is multi-colored toothpicks with grapes. I glued a star onto the orange pick.
4. Corn in another yellow muffin liner. Jasmine knew the picture on top was supposed to be the sun right away. I cannot draw a straight line, so if my pictures ever look strangely slanted, its probably because I put things together crooked and took the picture crooked.
5. Originally I was going to try and draw the earth from space... luckily I gave up on that idea fast. It is supposed to be a picture of a planet with rings in space. Like I said, I cannot draw. Underneath the icing is Kozy Shack's Simplywell pudding in Green Tea Chai. I got these for myself, but Jasmine wanted one a few days ago and actually ate it. Its odd she will eat gelatin, but puddings or custard until she ate this. She still will not eat regular pudding, like vanilla.
6. And last we have apple asteroids covered in cinnamon.

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great healthy tin.

Anonymous said...

Great tin. My kids will not eat apple at.all. I will have to try sprinkling some cinnamon over it as they like that. Thanks for the great idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...