Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We are still here.

I know, I know. I had hoped to post here more often, but I am failing. I have been working on the webpage listing some fantastic links I have collected for home schooling, but yesterday I discovered that my computer (not the one I am working on right how, had at least 10 viruses! Which may explain some of the problems I have been having.

I have updated the layout of this blog, as you will see on the sidebar, to include fact and word of the day calendars, and a useless knowledge bit.

What we are currently reading:
Jasmine's selection: Baby Einstein: Dogs by Julie Aigner-Clark



My selection: Empire from the Ashes by David Weber

1 comment:

jugglingpaynes said...

Hi!
Thanks for your comment and the link! I think I may never look at bubble wrap the same!

Peace and laughter,
Cristina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...